Basic Info on Northrend Realm.jpeg
Welcome to the ReforgeCraft Wiki!

We're a collaborative community website about ReforgeCraft that anyone, including you, can build and expand.

Reforgecraft is a server dedicated to custom experience of WoW with 2 realms:

Northrend realm focusing on custom content, enriched with custom systems like:

teleporting around vanilla maps, War Over world allowing you to do quests from both factions and go to their cities without getting killed,

Random Suffixes that have 90% chance to happen and scale with Item lvl + random Enchants which have 10% to happen and more.

All this while using concept of base classes and ClassLess UI as more of an upgrade system with each base class having unique perks and features.

Needless to say, this realm is full of custom content and also progression which needs to be cleared in proper order to unlock more content in the game.


Useful links:

YouTube Video with Northrend Realm information and Newbie Guide, English + Serbian Subtitles available:

https://youtu.be/KcpuZCo6qM8

Vanilla Progression Guide

Discord for support, changelogs, latest patch, updates and news:

https://discord.gg/4JV8nXT

Frostmourne realm focuses on more blizzlike content with no base classes and fully classless experience with slight touches of customization like Transmogrification, buffed elites , halved XP required to reach lvl 15 and solo Dungeon Finder.

This realm is currently closed for several bug fixes and rebalancing.

Moments from inside the Game

Need help building out this community?

You can also be part of the larger Fandom family of communities. Visit Fandom's Community Central!


Community Founders: Write a good and paragraph-length description for your welcome section about your topic. Let your readers know what your topic is about and add some general information about it. Then you should visit the admin dashboard for more tips.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.